- DELIMBE T18 DOUBLE TANK -
- Microgranulator and small and large seed seeder, double distribution by pipe.
- The dual seeder is composed of two tanks supplied with air by the same blower:
- The first tank sows large seeds and bury them deep enough according to the depth of the stubble cultivator in front of the tillage implement.
- The second one at the back of the stubble locates the small seeds behind the stubble and before the roller.
- Each tank has its own distribution roller and is completely independent of the other.
- Each distribution roller, one on each tank, is powered by its own electric motor.
- Both distributions are independently regulated on a single box in the cab.
- Common ventilation is hydraulic.
- The capacity of each tank is 300 litres.
- The diameter of the pipes/hoses is 30 mm.
- The frame is metal (epoxy paint) and the tanks are made of polyethylene.
- The unit is supplied with 8 meters of hydraulic hoses equipped with plugs (push-pull input and return).
- You can sow large seeds: faba beans, oats, sunflower among others, deep enough to allow them to lift and small seeds at the back of the stubble slightly buried into the soil.
- It is possible to equip each distributor with the desired number of outputs from 4 to 12 outlets for each tank.
- Eclateurscan be installed at the end of the pipes to disperse the seeds.
- There are 5 types of distribution rollers: White, Green, Yellow, Red and Black.
- Height: 900 mm.
- Width: 680 mm.
- Depth: 1880 mm.
- Weight: 60 kgs.
- Style: Double tank 2 x 300 L.
- Properties: Electrical distribution 30 A and hydraulic ventilation 40 L / min.