- DELIMBE T18 HYDRAULIC -
- Plant cover drill/ micro granulator with hydraulic ventilation and pipe descent.
- The distributor is equipped with an hydraulic blower requiring 40 L/min (hydraulic hoses, push-pull and pressure gauge are supplied with the machine).
- The distribution roller is driven by a self-regulated electric motor.
- A control box is provided in the cabin with:
- A switch equipped with a light to start up at the end of the field.
- A dial with a scale from 0 to 30 for the flow, adjustable directly from the cab.
- The airflow transfers the seed into flexible plastic hoses with an inside diameter of 30mm.
- Sold complete with control box.
- Polyethylene tank capacity 300L: 1 to 12 Outputs.
- Possibility to have a DPA wheel sensor control box or a 7 plugs DPA.
- The Delimbe T18 blower can be mounted on a tine harrow, stubble cultivator, combine harvester, among others.
- Used on weeder harrows, the device helps regenerate grasslands in the spring.
- On stubble cultivator, the seed must be placed before the roller so that the projection of it covers the seedling.
* Tip: For your safety we advise you to have a loading bridge (not included).
* We recommend this device for soil tools up to 9 meters, for devices requiring 1 to 12 outputs or for seedling peas or beans.
- Height: 900 mm.
- Width: 680 mm.
- Depth: 1100 mm.
- Weight: 60 kgs.
- Composition: Frame in steel, epoxy paint and polyethylene tank.
- Style: 30 A electrical distribution and 40 L/min hydraulic ventilation.