- DELIMBE T18 HYDRAULIC -
- Plant cover drill/ micro granulator with hydraulic ventilation and pipe descent.
- The distributor is equipped with an hydraulic blower requiring 40 L/min (hydraulic hoses, push-pull and pressure gauge are supplied with the machine).
- The distribution roller is driven by a self-regulated electric motor.
- The airflow transfers the seed into flexible plastic hoses with an inside diameter of 30mm.
- It is possible to equip each distributor with the desired number of outputs from 1 to 12 outlets for each tank.
- Eclateurscan be installed at the end of the pipes to disperse the seeds.
- There are 4 types of splines: White (very small flow), Green (small flow), Yellow (medium flow), and Red (large flow). For a larger flow rate, choose the medium yellow and/or red high-flow spline.
- The splitters.
- The pipe roll of 25 meters.
- The loading bridge.
For the control boxes we offer several choices between the standard and different DPA:
- A standard control box that includes 8 meters of wire: 2 meters from the socket to the control box and 6 meters from the control box to the device. For a different length, please contact us.
- A DPA with sensor to be positioned either on a wheel, on one end of the roller or on the back of a disc.
- A DPA with ISO plug by taking the tractor information on the 7-pin plug.
- And a DPA with a GPS antenna positioned outside the cabin.
- The Delimbe T18 blower can be mounted on a tine harrow, stubble cultivator, combine harvester, among others.
- Used on weeder harrows, the device helps regenerate grasslands in the spring.
- On stubble cultivator, the seed must be placed before the roller so that the projection of it covers the seedling.
* Tip: For your safety we advise you to have a loading bridge (not included).
* We recommend this device for soil tools up to 9 meters, for devices requiring 1 to 12 outputs or for seedling peas or beans.
- Height: 900 mm.
- Width: 680 mm.
- Depth: 1100 mm.
- Weight: 60 kgs.
- Composition: Frame in steel, epoxy paint and polyethylene tank.
- Style: 30 A electrical distribution and 40 L/min hydraulic ventilation.