SALT SPREADER T11
- Electric salt spreader for road, salt extraction.
- Capacity 80 or 120 liters.
- Working width of 4 meters.
- Warning, the machine can't operate without the addition of a control box (standard or width adjustment box).
- Nomenclature : NC84323100.
(Technical notice to download below the pictures by clicking on "Adjustment tables")
795 tax excl. €
Control box to be provided with the device ::
CONTROL BOX T11
CONTROL BOX DOUBLE SETTING T11
- DELIMBE SALT SPREADER T11 -
Electric road salt machine, working width 4 meters, suitable for dry or wet salt, available in 80 and 120 liters.
DESCRIPTION OF THE SALT SPREADER
- The T11 DELIMBE road salt spreader is suitable for dry or wet salt.
- It sits in the back of the vehicle (utility car, quad, small truck).
- Working width 4 meters (Stainless steel worm and spreading tray 4 meters).
- Operating speed between 5 and 15 km/h.
- Distribution tray and worm screws operated by two waterproof 12-volt electric motors.
- Adjustable salt/sand flow with 0 to 30 scale.
- Fully aluminum device and 80, 120 liters polyethylene tanks.
- Auger 20 A and distribution tray 15 A.
OPTIONS FOR ROAD SALT T11
The salt spreader must be equipped with a control box, there are two models, the standard box for the start-up and the width adjustment box that allows in addition to vary the width of salt spreading between 2 and 4 meters.
Possibility to modulate the tray block to orient the spreading on the right or left.
Different types of coupling are possible depending on the capacity of the chosen hopper: 3-point coupling, attaching ball and ball hitch cart.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE SALTER T11
|MODEL||SALT SPREADER T11|
|TYPE OF MATERIAL||ELECTRIC SALT SPREADER FOR ROAD|
|CAPACITY||80 OR 120 LITERS|
|WORKING WIDTH||4 METERS|
|COMPOSITION||WHOLE ALUMINIUM AND POLYETHYLENE TANK|
|FEEDING/ALIMENTATION||TWO 12 VOLTS ELECTRIC MOTORS|
|PRODUCTION||CREATED AND MANUFACTURED IN FRANCE AT PONT DE L'ARCHE|
DIMENSIONS OF THE SALT SPREADER T11
|T11 80L||T11 120L|
|WIDTH||650 MM||650 MM|
|LENGTH||1000 MM||1000 MM|
|HEIGHT||850 MM||900 MM|
|WEIGHT||40 KGS||45 KGS|
- Used as a preventative at 4g / m², the capacity of the tank allows to salt a road of 6600m by 4m wide without filling the tank.
- Used as a preventative at 10g / m² the capacity of the tank allows to salt a road of 5000m by 4m wide without filling the tank.
- In curative at 15g / m² (dose not to be exceeded) the treated surface is 3330m for a 4m wide road. An increase in dosage is not a guarantee of better efficacy (it is often the water that is missing most).
- 7 to 10 g / m² are enough for prevention, 10 to 15 g / m² for curative. In addition, it is better to spread 2x15 g / m² than 1x30 g / m².
|Compositions||ENTIEREMENT EN ALUMINIUM ET CUVE EN POLYETHYLENE|
|Styles||SALEUSE ROUTE POUR EXTRACTION DU SEL|
|Properties||FABRICATION FRANCAISE - NOMENCLATURE : NC84248290|