- DELIMBE T15 DOUBLE TANK -
- Microgranulator and seed drill, small and large seeds, double distribution through pipe.
- The seeder is composed of two tanks supplied with air by the same blower.
- The first one sows large seeds and bury them deep enough according to the depth of the stubble cultivator in front of the tillage implement.
- The second one at the back of the stubble locates the small seeds behind the stubble and before the roller.
- Each tank has its own distribution roller and is completely independent of the other.
- Each distribution roller, one on each tank, is powered by its own electric motor, the two distributions are regulated independently by a single box in the cabin.
- Common ventilation is hydraulic.
- The diameter of the pipes is 25 mm.
- The frame is metal (epoxy paint) and the tanks are made of polyethylene.
- Sow everything that is large seeds: beans, oats, sunflower, among others, deep enough to allow them to lift and small seeds at the back of the stubble slightly buried.
- The capacity of each tank is 2 x 80litres or 2 x 120 litres.
- It is possible to equip each distributor with the desired number of outlets ranging from 4 to 10 outlets for each tank.
- There are 5 types of distribution rollers: White, Green, Yellow, Red and Black.
- Height: 800 mm.
- Width: 600 mm.
- Depth: 1240 mm.
- Weight: 90 kgs.
- Styles: Double tank 2 x 80L - 2 x 120L.
- Properties: Electrical distribution 30 A - Hydraulic ventilation 40 L / min.